The definitive Rutgers drinking game: Halloweekend edition

We’re going to take up all the local hospital beds again

The spooky season is now upon us, and that means one thing – Halloweekend. In the past we’ve seen riots, shootings and both St. Peter’s and Robert Wood Johnson hospitals run out of beds because there were so many patients (ahem Rutgers students) coming in with alcohol poisoning. Sure, Halloween falls on a Monday this year, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get hammered on the most important weekend of the fall semester. Here is our very own Halloweekend drinking game for when you can’t get into any parties, but still want to get LIT. Between you and your friends, take shot for every time you spot one of these:

Black Cat costume

Every college girl’s last minute costume, because all black is what we wear on a daily basis anyway. Catwoman costumes count.

Harley Quinn costume

Past year’s iterations have included the classic red and black outfit, but with the popularity of this year’s Suicide Squad, we’re bound to see a rise in “Daddy’s Little Monster” shirts.

Ratio higher than 8:1

When the time comes that you can’t get into the party, do double shots instead of just one.

Sugar Skull

Take a drink for every person you see who wants to show off how cultured they are by painting their face like a Mexican sugar skull.

Character-based costumes

Take a shot for all the effort it took to make this person’s costume as true to a TV, movie or book character as possible. Let’s be honest, you both hate and admire the person in the costume for their dedication.

Non-RU students

Halloween at Rutgers is iconic for a reason and it’s not uncommon that people from other schools come to party here because their schools are all boring. You’ll know them when you see them.

Someone throwing up on a bus

Take a shot every time you’re on a bus and someone vomits. Careful, it might be you.

Funny costumes

Does it make you laugh? Take a shot. Is it based on a pun? Take two. Be on the lookout for anyone who goes as Dickbutt.

Playboy bunny

Another simple, but effective costume. And down the drink entirely if the bunny is paired up with a matching Hugh Hefner.

Rutgers University