Rutgers named 25th in the Top Public National Universities by US News and World Report

Hell yeah Scarlet Knights

Rutgers students have yet another reason to be proud of their school – we’re now ranked #25 in the top public schools according to the US News and World Report, which released its 2017 rankings today.

US News and World Report commended Rutgers for our variety in setting, course and campus offerings, “hip” student life, athletics, and for being an institution that awards one of the highest numbers of doctorate degrees every year. Additionally, we’re one of 60 American research universities to be selected to be a part of the Association of American universities.

Taking the top spots in the rankings are UC Berkeley, UCLA, and the University of Virginia who boast the top three spots, respectively. Also included on the list, eleven spots ahead of Rutgers, is Penn State University – University Park. How deserving they are of that position is questionable, but despite this, we Scarlet Knights now have another thing to add to our long list of things to brag about.

Rutgers University