This Rutgers junior exposed her Tinder date’s insane messages

‘I genuinely do not care for him’

As we all know by now, Rutgers fuckboys are the least romantic people in the world. All they want is to hook up and have fun. They’re not uncommon, but this latest one really took the cake.

Rutgers junior and Molecular Biology major, Arielle Musa met up with a guy over Tinder named Endri for drinks. He propositioned her for sex, and she declined and went home. It seemed simple enough, but then he began to text her expressing his disappointment that she didn’t want to hook up, but slowly getting angrier and angrier throughout. He barraged her with insults and even racist slurs. Arielle had a sense of humor about it though, knowing full well that she didn’t owe Endri anything.

“Honestly I felt little emotion for him at all,” she said, “‘The angrier the funnier,’ I thought. I was actually responding during work and while driving, hence some of the really curt responses, even though I probably would have had the same responses regardless.”

She continued, “There were times I would start to reply with a nasty comeback or a list of insults for himself but I would change my mind mid-text and realize I didn’t care that much. I already know there’s no point reasoning with the guy, so instead I say, ‘It happens fam.'”

Arielle sent screenshots of the conversation with Endri to some of her friends for laughs, but her friend Tamara got upset about it and decided to post screenshots of it to Twitter with the caption, “Y’all, my friend went on a date with some psychopath. This is why I rarely go on dates. Men feel so entitled.” The tweet ended up getting more than 13,000 likes and 11,000 retweets, and Arielle’s story got picked up by British tabloid The Daily Mail, where it got more than 3,000 shares.

“This whole thing is honestly really comical,” she said, “Tamara posted it on Twitter not expecting it to blow up.”

It’s all turned out well for Arielle, though. She’s moved on from Endri and the whole situation.

When asked if she’s spoken to him since, she replied, “Nope, not one word. I haven’t even blocked him because I genuinely do not care for him.”

Rutgers University