Sorry folks, ‘Make College Ave Great Again’ has been canceled

It got reported to RUPD

Those who had their hopes on going to the Donald Trump-themed party this weekend are going to be a little disappointed. “Make College Ave Great Again,” an event created by a freshman party guru, canceled it just as word around it was getting huge.

The party was scheduled for Friday at an undisclosed location, and 600 people had RSVP’d on the Facebook page at the time the event was canceled.

The party had been planned by Lou Will,and the creator said RUPD found out on Tuesday after a couple students reported it.

The entry fee at the door was going to be $6, with a discount if attendees showed up wearing Trump-themed costumes, or if they made good puns and jokes around the Republican presidential candidate and his proposed policies. Additionally, attendees would have guaranteed entry if they sent $10 to the Tunnel Snakes in advance via Venmo.

Ironically, a portion of the proceeds were going to be donated to Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders’ campaign.

Those who paid in advance don’t have to worry though, the creator is refunding all of the money to anyone who had RSVP’d through Venmo.

Rutgers University