Rutgers is the 29th fastest growing ‘sugar baby’ college in America

Well yeah, it’s one way to pay off your student loans

It’s no secret that tuition is expensive, and one of the leading causes of national debt. And it seems Rutgers kids are looking towards other forms of financial “aid” to pay the bills.

Seeking Arrangement is a sugar daddy dating site where young people can sign up to date others for money. The amount of sign-ups from Rutgers students has grown a massive 17 per cent since 2015 (which was only like five weeks ago people).

371 RU students have registered with the dating site, making it the 29th most active “sugar baby” college in America.

Site organizer Brandon Wade said: “SeekingArrangement.com has helped facilitate hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of arrangements that have helped students graduate debt-free.”

The site claims you can earn an average of $3,000 in monthly allowances by going on dates with rich older men or women.

Some sugar babies are also paid in expensive gifts, extravagant dates, and holidays.

Brandon Wade (left), Founder of Seeking Arrangement

Young, beautiful, ambitious, and people who are just plain broke are the quintessential target group for the site. So college students almost always represent all of the above.

So Scarlet Knights everywhere, if your tuition bill is looking a little overwhelming, know that the office of student accounting apparently aren’t the only ones to help with the bill.

Rutgers University