“I’m going to snipe you, I’m going to get you,” says ex-employee to Terrace Club manager

“That is the last time you are going to yell at me”

An ex-employee made an explicit threat to "snipe" the club manager of Terrace Club on Tuesday, according to Princeton Police Department Spokesperson Sargent Frederick Williams.

It is alleged Darnell Pygum, the ex-employee, entered the club seeking employment but appeared to be intoxicated. He then approached and hugged club members and staff. When club management insisted to Pygum that he leave, he did so. However, Pygum later called management.

"That is the last time you are going to yell at me, I got something for you, I'm going to snipe you, I'm going to get you, I'll be waiting for you outside this afternoon when you leave work," Pygum threatened, according to the Princeton Police Department.

Terrace was allegedly closed for the rest of the day, according to a club member.

Pygum is known to police in several Mercer County agencies and a warrant has been issued for his arrest. If anyone comes in contact with or observes Pygum, please call the Princeton Police at 609-921-2100.

Princeton University