‘It’s okay to be white’ posters seen at Princeton

Right-wing 4chan trolls wage ‘culture war’

Five posters reading “It’s okay to be white” were spotted outside Frist Campus Center today.

They are similar to those found at Tulane University, Harvard Square, and other universities across North America.

The posters are part of a 4chan campaign with the goal of making people “realize that leftists & journalists hate white people.” The movement, part of the website’s “politically incorrect” message board, has been described by the Washington Post as “part of an effort to spark racial division.”

At the University of Alberta, a Canadian university where these posters were recently placed outside the Native Studies building, President David Turpin grouped them among “several incidents of racism” that occurred around Halloween.

This incident comes seven months after anti-Semitic fliers were posted outside Princeton’s Center for Jewish Life.

Below, an excerpt from the 4chan thread outlining the groups’ strategy reveals they sought a “massive victory for the right in the culture war.”

GAME PLAN (IF YOU HAVEN’T SEEN IT ALREADY):

1. anons organize on here, infinity chan and elsewhere, print out uniform posters:
https://encouragementforall.wixsite.com/itsokaytobewhite

2. put on silly halloween costume for anonymity, nobody will think twice because it’s halloween

3. posters go up on campuses (and elsewhere) across the world on halloween night

4. the next morning, the media goes completely berserk

5. normies tune in to see what’s going on, see the posters saying “it’s okay to be white” and the media & leftists frothing at the mouth

6. normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people, so they turn on them

7. credibility of far left campuses and media gets nuked, massive victory for the right in the culture war, many more /ourguys/ spawned overnight

The Tab Princeton has reached out to the University Communications Office for comment.

Princeton University