Suspect arrested for taking explicit recordings inside woman’s skirt during alumni weekend

It happened near Dillon gym

A suspect has been taken under arrest after reports of an invasion of privacy that occurred in Dillon Gym of Princeton University early June, according to the University’s Clery records.

Brandon Rolnick of Westfield, NJ, age 26 was charged with invasion of privacy, harassment, and criminal attempt of invasion of privacy.  Rolnick is a Princeton alumnus of the class of 2015, according to university alumni records.  On June 3, at approximately 3:30 p.m., while at the Princeton University P-Rade event located on campus, Rolnick approached a female victim from behind and placed a pen-like recording device below the victim’s skirt, says Casey DeBlasio, public information officer at the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office.

The incident occurred near Dillon gym during Princeton’s annual reunions celebrations. Many campus buildings did not require prox access to enter during Reunions weekend.

Princeton department of Public Safety, after responding to initial reports of the incident, had referred the case to the Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office.

Rolnick is scheduled to appear in court (400 S. Warren Street) on June 20.

NOW WATCH:
The Tab Princeton The Tab Princeton News