Scully Hall flooded by student accidentally setting off sprinkler

Four rooms on first floor were flooded

Multiple rooms on Scully Hall have been flooded after the sprinkler system was accidentally set off.

PSafe officers told The Tab a student resident accidentally started the sprinkler alarm after hanging a piece of clothing on it, causing their floor to flood. The event subsequently triggered a fire alarm.

Students have been asked to leave Scully as PSafe and Housing officers are checking out the hall.

PSafe and Housing are currently assessing for property damage – if your room has been damaged, contact them. An outside company will arrive at Scully Hall later to further assess damage.

NOW WATCH:
More
The Tab Princeton The Tab Princeton News