We ranked the best pizza places at Pitt and I’m hungry just looking at it

Trust me, I’m an expert

Pizza is one of the greatest comfort foods out there. It's one of my favorite things to eat. Pittsburgh has a lot of pizza to offer, and sometimes it can be overwhelming to choose just one spot.

To help you out, we decided to rank the top five places to grab a slice (or a whole pie).

5. Lotsa Stone Fired Pizza

One of Forbes Ave's newest restaurants, Lotsa is a great place to go when you just aren't feeling Market. You choose a signature 11 inch pizza or create your own, and it will cook in less than 3 minutes.

Best of all: it's cheap and Panther Funds are accepted!

Do not adjust your screen — our Signature Cheese Pizza is ACTUALLY this cheesy! #cheeselover #EatLotsaPizza ???

A post shared by Lotsa Stone Fired Pizza (@lotsa.pizza) on Oct 16, 2017 at 4:20pm PDT

4. Slice on Broadway

Slice has several locations, with the closest being in PNC Park. They have lots of signature pizzas to choose from, and they are all reasonably priced. Pizzas come loaded with toppings and will surely leave you feeling satisfied and full.

We are open for business in East Liberty!!! Come check us out.

A post shared by Slice on Broadway (@sliceonbroadway) on Oct 16, 2017 at 8:31am PDT

3. Sorrento's

A campus staple. Sorrento's specializes in cheap, quality pizza. Can't go wrong with this place.

Yesterday was #NationalCheesePizzaDay so here's what my college weekends consisted of almost every weekend until Senior year… Sorrentos > Antoons …and don't forget the ranch Rate: 8/10

A post shared by Alyse J___ (@alysefit_) on Sep 7, 2017 at 3:39pm PDT

2. Mezzo at Sienna Mercado

Feeling fancy? Have some money you want to spend? Is it date night? If the answer to any of those questions is a 'yes,' Mezzo at Sienna Mercado is the place to be. It is located downtown near the convention center. A "fancy casual" type of restaurant, the menu will blow you away. Mezzo is known for two things: pizza and charcuterie. It's the way Italian food should be.

Image may contain: Pizza, Food

1. Aiello's Pizza

Sorry Mineo's fans, Aiello's had to be #1. Located in Squirrel Hill, in the middle of Murray Ave, this recently renovated pizza place has the best pizza in Pittsburgh. Aiello's even won awards for its pizza! The pizza sauce is sweet and is the best part of the pizza. While it is a bit expensive for specialty pizzas, don't let that be a deterrent. It is worth the trip and the money.

Aiello’s > Mineo’s

A post shared by eataBURGHer (@eataburgher) on Oct 23, 2017 at 2:15pm PDT

University of Pittsburgh