Write for us at The Tab Pitt

We’re not like your other campus newspapers

Do you want to be part of the online newspaper read by over 11 million people every month?

We’re looking for new writers to join The Tab Pitt. No experience is necessary, and anyone can join – all you need is enthusiasm. Our team consists of writers, editors, videographers, and memelords. We cover the stories you’re interested in hearing about, in a style you want to read.

The Tab Pitt has covered everything you need to know on campus from students attacking the Trump table during the election to local campus news like students setting buildings on fire and car accidents on major streets. Having trouble finding a spot in Hillman? We’ll give you the best study spots on campus. Picking classes and not sure what to take? We know the classes you need to take before graduating. No matter what you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered.

Our fabulous writers! #thetabpitt #thetab #pitt #cathy #love #journalism #noboudaries #friends

A post shared by The Tab Pitt (@thetabpitt) on Apr 1, 2016 at 2:46pm PDT

The Tab is a global news network of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 8 million readers every month. We have websites at over 70 universities around the United States. The Tab Pitt has been recognised by WTAE, The Daily Mail, and Metro UK. Working for The Tab will provide you with the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tab’s National as well as class credit.

By writing for The Tab Pitt, you’ll also have the choice to work remotely for The Tab’s verticals including babe, one of the fastest growing women’s websites on the Internet. Writers have broken stories featured in The New York Times, BuzzFeed, VICE, The Washington Post and The Guardian, and now work in sought-after jobs in media and journalism.

If you’re interested in getting your name out, networking with students, winning prizes and learning about publishing, join The Tab Pitt today! All you have to do is like our Facebook page and sign up to write here.

Email [email protected] for more info.

University of Pittsburgh