The Tab Pitt is switching sites

Our new name is The Blue & Gold Bulletin

Qdoba may be dead and gone, but Crave-A-Bowl shows promise

Healthy, bowl-style food offers a fresh alternative to the typical Oakland restaurant scene

Duke Assistant Basketball Coach hired as Head Coach of Pitt Panthers

Capel replaces Kevin Stalling after Stalling was fired for leading Pitt to its worst basketball season ever

Investigation of Communications Department climate ‘revealed failures of systems and failures of character’

Dean Kathleen Blee released a statement Thursday evening addressing the investigation’s findings

Here are some of the best resources, both on and off campus, to help recent grads and current Pitt students find the perfect job fit

Freaking out? Don’t worry, we got you

DA to seek death penalty in Alina Sheykhet’s murder

Her ex boyfriend, Matthew Darby, is accused of killing the student

Pitt’s new public health building is A1

10/10 would bang….. out my paper in this building

UPDATE: Pitt College Republicans members and others outed for sharing racist, anti-Semitic memes in a GroupMe

Members of Pitt College Republicans, Polis Media, and Beta Theta Pi have been outed for using racist language

Pitt Greek life faces alcohol ban, social probation after a student was hospitalized

The ban follows an ‘alcohol-related incident’

The worst classes to take at Pitt according to students

Stay away from these classes

We spoke to Carol Stabile about the reopened Title IX investigation of the Communication Department

In 2005, the Communications Department at Pitt was reviewed for alleged inappropriate relationships between faculty and graduate students. The review board found no evidence and closed the case. Three weeks […]

Start celebrating, Pitt! Rent rates are on a downward slope

In 2017, Pittsburgh experienced the fourth-largest decrease in rent in the nation

Stop what you’re doing and download Rave Guardian, the only campus safety app you need on your phone

No more scary night walks through South Oakland

Pitt’s declassified dorm survival guide

A guide to the most talked about dorms on campus that would make Ned Bigby proud.

Pitt faculty accused of inappropriate behavior toward female students and staff

A Ms. Magazine blog post accuses Pitt’s Communication Department of sexual harassment and inappropriate relationships with graduate students

Hillman is packed so here’s where you should study instead

Ain’t nobody got time to fight over tiny desks

Female Pitt students share their stories of being harassed on campus by Daniel Dintino

‘He followed me from the McDonald’s all the way to the gas station on McKee before he left me alone’