The Tab Penn State is looking for new writers

You know you want to

The Tab Penn State is looking for new, dedicated writers to join our team. Our publication covers everything from breaking news to the best drunken stories from downtown State College. Our team catches the attention of our readers with the stories that you want to know about in a style you want to read. 

We’ve covered all the biggest stories happening around campus. From when the Willard Preacher took on Sam Richards in the ultimate debate to when a freshman’s subtweets went viral. Of course, we’ve also got you up to date on all the Penn State Football and THON news. Like when the Nittany Lions were deemed Big Ten Champs or when THON partnered with Uber.

We are a student-run website ready to give anyone the chance to write for us regardless of your major or career choice. The Tab isn’t directly affiliated with Penn State, so we can write about absolutely whatever we want. Our team works together locally and directly with our Assistant Editors at our New York office.

Writing for us not only allows you to write for a global franchise but also gives you the chance to get press passes to some of campus’s biggest events, like the SPA’s spotlight series.

Last October, The Tab’s network comprised of professional and student journalists reach an audience of 8 million readers. We have teams at over 70 US schools and The Tab Penn State is one of the original teams. By joining The Tab, you’ll have the opportunity to write for The Tab’s verticals including Babe, the fastest growing women’s site on the web, and the chance to apply for internships at The Tab’s New York office.

Be sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to find out all that’s happening at Penn State, and sign up here to join our team and become a part of The Tab Penn State.

For more information and any questions you may have email [email protected]

Penn State