What we actually wanted to see in Penn State’s holiday greeting video

Where was the lion for starters?

This holiday season the Nittany Lion’s card lacked one thing we hoped to see in his holiday greeting video, himself.

Where was the lion?

With our recent success this football season and our unfathomable amount of Penn State pride it is only appropriate that the Nittany Lion should be the star of his own holiday video. Here’s what Penn Staters actually want in our holiday greeting video.

We Want The Lion

Besides the Penn State football team, the lion is our star this football season. Without his motivation we wouldn’t have made it through this season. His chants and energy can’t be missed. This year’s holiday greeting video should be have the lion cheering us on this holiday season.

The Penn State football team

We wouldn’t be the same without our fabulous football team this season. We want to see our football team running out onto the Beaver Stadium field with cheer for the holidays, after all the Rose Bowl is right around the corner.

James Franklin!

Where would we be without our fabulous coach? The person who made it all possible this football season should be featured in this video with our pride for Penn State.

The fans

What better way to show off our holiday spirit and enthusiasm for Penn State? We have the number one student section in the nation and we should be proud because We Are Penn State and We Are Big Ten East Champions!

So let’s show the Nittany Lion and the football team igniting our enthusiasm for Penn State football one last time because we are going to win that Rose Bowl title. This holiday greeting video should show our Penn State pride and all of the accomplishments we’re already grateful for.

Rose Bowl we’re coming for you.

Let’s Go Penn State!

Penn State