The football used from the OSU game just sold for $1705

That win was priceless, but apparently the ball wasn’t

It’s already Wednesday and we’re still not over last Saturday’s win. That blocked kick. The last five minutes of the game. Rushing the field and feeling that sweet, sweet grass where an even sweeter victory took place. Not sure that’ll ever get old. And for one lucky bidder, it doesn’t need to.

GoPSUSports auctioned off a ball used during the game for a starting bid of $25, which ultimately went to the highest bidder for a whopping $1705.

And we thought the grass we ripped off the field/our game day tickets were some serious memorabilia from Saturday.

Mind you a ball for the Iowa game next weekend is currently going at a measly $130. A James Franklin signed souvenir  football is going for $101. But not this one… the win we never expected, the win we didn’t even see coming until the final moments of the game. That game was priceless. But apparently the football used during it wasn’t. Congrats to the bidder named “LILLY” who will be taking home this little piece of Penn State history. We’re assuming it won’t be used for a casual catch in the backyard.

Penn State