Insomnia is giving away FREE cookies on Monday

Life is sweet

Celebrating the grand opening of their 100th store, Insomnia Cookies wants to express it’s appreciation for the sleep deprived individuals who made this success possible. And what better way to show immense gratitude than by giving away free cookies?

This one day celebration is happening this Monday, October 24th, so put on your bedroom slippers and shuffle over to East Beaver Avenue for a warm, gooey, soft-middle-crunchy-edged, slice of heaven… What were we talking about?

What? These are vegan and gluten free?

Oh yeah, traditional baked insanity FREE with any purchase!

The goodness doesn’t end there, either. Insomnia Cookies will be giving away prizes all day to anyone and everyone sharing the celebratory hashtag #ICelebrate100 on their social media platforms.

So, cookie(s) in hand, log onto Facebook (insomniacookies), Twitter (@insomniacookies), Instagram (@InsomniaCookiesOfficial) and Snapchat (@CookiesVIP) to collect your loot!

In case neither the delicious depiction of cookies and nor the promise of great riches were enough to brighten your day, let’s talk about the business success story that is Insomnia Cookies to give you inspiration for your own life endeavors. Did you know that insomnia cookies was started by a college student?

Yep, Seth Berkowitz from the University of Pennsylvania started baking and delivering cookies to his peers late at night in 2003 after hearing complaints that normal bakeries close too early to satisfy the late night cravings of overworked college students.

It’s major selling points being the cookies themselves and the late night schedule, many people are not surprised that Insomnia Cookies stores started popping up near or on college campuses across the nation.

“This was where the business started and with good reason,” the company’s senior director of marketing, Megan Bruton, said in a statement. Wee-hours delivery “is music to any college student’s ears after a long night of studying, or being out until the bars close.”

So, I guess all of the rumors are true: Ivy League-ers ARE beings of superior intellect.

Anyway, stop drinking that Red Bull, put down the textbook and treat yo’selves. Why? Because Mondays are hard and you so earned this.

Penn State