Chipotle is giving out free burritos

And we’ll tell you how to get them

Chipotle is closed all over the country, including Penn State, and it turns out that means it’s time for some free burritos.

Chipotle will be closed from 11am to 3pm in order to implement a new food safety program.

According to Fortune 500, after the company’s recent fight against E. coli, Chipotle will be training staff on food preparation and handling changes this afternoon.

Some of the major adjustments will be:

• Items like tomatoes, lettuce, and bell peppers will be prepared in central kitchens.
  • Items like cilantro are to be marinated in citrus juice for extra layer of food safety (and flavor).
  • Company food tracing system will allow them to track all ingredients.
  • Stores will undergo regular inspections by local government health officials.

Chipotle is giving it’s customers free burritos if you text RAINCHECK to 888222, but you need to text by 6pm today.

Fear not though, your favorite burrito place will be back in action later this afternoon and now you have a free burrito to collect sometime soon. Because as you all know, the only thing that tastes better than a Chipotle burrito is a free Chipotle burrito.

Enjoy!

Penn State