Your best Frat Formal Friday horror stories

The good the bad and the ugly… But mostly the bad and the ugly

Three Words: Frat Formal Friday. Otherwise known as the last Friday before finals where every fraternity hosts their winter formal to end the semester with a bang (in more ways than one). With every sorority girl scrambling to secure a date to “fff” for the past several weeks, I thought it’d be interesting to create a compilation of hilarious Frat Formal Friday horror stories.

In order to spare the storytellers and all those involved, I’ve decided to keep the names anonymous (you’re all welcome).

Let’s just say some stories are only slightly cringe worthy while others are straight up nightmares:
“My date took Cialis before formal and we had sex for over an hour straight and I don’t even remember.”

“Last year my date brought out her taser and all my frat brothers spent the entire night trying to get her to tase me.”

Friend 1: “My friend’s date freshman year told her to meet him at the White Loop to bus it together to formal.”
Friend 2: “And then I hooked up with him after.”

“I woke up on my date’s couch in the frat and he woke up in my bed at my apartment.”

“My dress broke and I asked if he had a safety pin and instead he said he had a sewing kit. So, we went to his room and he gives me a shirt to wear while I sew my dress, but then he locked the door, lit a candle and put on Latch by Disclosure and it got uncomfortable.”

“Last year I gashed my leg open on this chicken wire thing that was supposed to look like a snow globe for pics and it was gushing blood everywhere ,but I didn’t notice until people were like wtf…They didn’t have band-aids so my date duct taped a paper towel to my leg.”

“I ditched my date one formal and hooked up with a completely different kid in his frat and then ran into my date the next morning when I was leaving their house.”

“My date had to hold my hair while I threw up at his formal and then told me it was hot.”

Girl 1: “My date pulled me outside and begged me for a kiss on the lips for 20 mins…he ultimately settled for the cheek.”
Girl 2: “I pretended to be puking so she could get away from him.”

“Last year my date told me he found out I hooked up with his friend and then afterwards said to me, ‘it’s cool we still f*ckin’ tonight.’”

“My first fff was the first time I drank champagne and I left, cried for no reason on the phone to my ex and a nice stranger walked me home…now I know not to drink champagne cause it makes me cry.”

And there you have it. While Frat Formal Friday is without a doubt a good time, it’s inevitable for some to have embarrassingly strange stories. Here’s hoping your weekends weren’t horror story worthy and as always keep it classy, Penn State.

Penn State national-us