Losing your virginity: Penn Staters confess their most embarrassing first times

Whether it was in your best friend’s basement or Curtin Hall, it probably wasn’t pretty

The good, the bad, the messy and the unpleasant – we all have (hopefully, or at least know someone who has) lost our virginities one weird way or another.

The Tab set out to find only the funniest and most uncomfortable stories of PSU no-longer-virgins.  And yes, it was just as weird as you’d think…

Maddy S., Sophomore

“Basically I was 15 and I didn’t really know what to expect, but I knew that I really liked the guy. I thought it would be somewhat romantic.

“For the most part it was, until two seconds after we finished he reached over my shoulder, without saying a word, and played I Just Had Sex and sang along with it for a good and suuuuper uncomfortable thirty seconds.”

Kristen C., Freshman

“I lost my virginity at a New Year’s Eve party while I’m Having The Time of My Life played in the background. Can you get any more cliché than that?”

Sabrina D., Sophomore

“My first time was in my family hot tub after I threw an insane house party while my parents were away. After the fact, my little sister saw us walking back into the house naked…. Sorry sis.”

Kash V., Freshman

“So, as a young teenager, I was dating an identical twin (A). However, her sister (B) always flirted with me. Twin A wasn’t home one day when I went to their house. Twin B pretended to be Twin A and took my virginity, yet I was referring to her as Twin A the entire time.”

Elinor L., Freshman

“Mine was at my crush’s lake house. We did it on his family’s boat in the middle of the lake in broad daylight and people on paddle boards paddled up and watched…”

Julie F., Freshman

“I lost my virginity to a kid I met prom weekend during my junior year of high school.  It seriously did not mean anything, yet as he finished he told me he loved me… and we’ve just never spoken again.”

Jared, Freshman

“My best friend was throwing a house party, so I thought it was the perfect time to lose my virginity to his big sister in their parents’ bed while the party was going on.”

Penn State