We Are…The Tab

Welcome to the revolution

Welcome, Nittany Lions, to your newest source of student news. We Are… The Tab Penn State, and we’re painting the town red.

We’ve got you covered on everything from your Sunday brunch recaps at Findlay Commons, fighting for an outlet at the HUB, being a part of the pizza mob outside Canyon, going to war at the Phyrst and everything in between.

We’re not your typical student newspaper and we don’t rehash “content” which is going viral on the internet. We could care less about cat gifs or What Your Starbucks Order Says About You. Instead, we give you local and relevant stories you  want to read about which you won’t see anywhere else.

We’ve got a stories on the nicest dorm in East Halls, how to make it out of McLanahan’s with money still in your pockets and a PSU student model with over 38,000 followers on Instagram.

So like our Facebook page and start following The Tab Penn State for everything you could ever need to know to keep up to date on what’s happening in Happy Valley.

And if you’d like to get involved, look no further. You don’t need experience to become a Tab reporter – we will teach you everything you need to know so you can write the stories your friends care about. Sign up to join our team. 

Penn State