Just a list of all the events happening in Eugene that you probably can’t go to, because the end of the term ruins lives

It’s a cruel world

The end of the term is here once again, and it’s getting harder to sit inside when it’s sunny outside and summer is only weeks away. The city of Eugene Oregon has lots of events going on and students enjoy spending time with their friends outdoors, which is hard to do when you have to study for your 8:00 a.m. final on Monday morning. Here’s a list of all the events you probably want to do, but can’t because you have midterms instead. Just try not to cry into that $300 textbook in the process.

Willamette Music Festival

Local bands and good food? Willamette Music Festival has it all. We’ve never dreamed of such a luxury, mostly because we’ll just be listening to it from the inside of our walls while cramming for that mid-week eight midterm. It’s fine, just jam on.

Eugene Oregon

Just look at this lineup

Holi 2017

Eugene Oregon is known for being colorful during its annual Holi event. While it sounds wonderful getting drenched in colored powder and running away from all your responsibilities, it’s hard to do when all your problems will eventually sneak back up on you the next week. Thanks quarter system.

Eugene Oregon

Colorful and happy

Sunshine Sessions 2017

Eugene’s annual summer kickoff festival is officially happening, but of course we’re either in summer school or everyone’s gone.  This really isn’t funny anymore.

Eugene Oregon

I dreamed a dream that I could go to this

Foam Wonderland

Attending a giant party while hanging with a ton of your closest friends is what’s spring term is all about. Let’s be real, we 10/10 would rather get covered in foam and dance to some sick tunes in the beautiful Oregon weather, instead of sitting inside the library working on a paper that’s due next week.

Eugene Oregon

Doesn’t this look like fun

Wildflower Festival

For once it’s actually going to be nice out and we have the option to stop and smell the flowers. Study break, anyone? Wildflower Festival is everything we want, and despite midterms, we will have.

Break the Code

It’s official, Flock Rock is coming to play at the EMU and some of us will probably miss some of the coolest moves from dancers from all over the Northwest. Of course it’s in the home stretch of the last two weeks of the term, but we can schedule study breaks to go dancing, right?

Eugene Oregon

Dance battle? I’m so there

Travi$ Scott in Eugene

Drop that book and see Travi$ when he comes to Eugene if you can still get a ticket. Never mind worrying about partying too hard, there’s no way you’ll feel it the next day when you have a Monday final.

Eugene Oregon

Drop that beat

NCAA Track and Field Championships

Ready, set… go! NOT. While we wish we could see many of our Ducks compete at Eugene Oregon’s Historic Hayward Field for some more hardware to add to the trophy case, we’ll just have to follow it on Twitter during our study breaks while prepping for finals during dead week.

Eugene Oregon

A national champion in track or procrastination?

Soaking up the sun

Suck it up you’re here to learn, not sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.

Eugene Oregon

Sunshine come to me

University of Oregon