Why Tustin, CA is an unforgettable hometown

It’s shouting distance from Disneyland

Small town charm, convenient location, and California weather are some of the things that make Tustin, California an ideal hometown. A close-knit community embedded in Orange County, the town never fails to impress.

Here’s a definitive list of why growing up in Tustin is so great:

Tight-knit culture in the heart of everything

Cotton candy sky

Orange County has everything a someone could dream of: amazing weather, restaurants, people, and places.

After growing up in Tustin for 18 years, I’ve known and grown up with all of my friends and the people most important to me. Because Tustin is such an intimate community, it is a very comforting and secure city.

Within shouting distance of Universal Studios

In addition, it’s close to places like Disneyland, Universal Studios, and Angel’s stadium, it’s why so many families want their kids to grow up in this fun-filled town.

Angel Stadium of Anaheim

Old Town

Old Town is an ideal area to spend your free time, and is an area where many individuals spend most of their days.

The Black Marlin restaurant, one of many Tustin favorites, is a go-to place to grab a vodka cranberry cocktail on a Friday night.

Beach or city?

One of the main reasons why people love growing up in Tustin is having access to so many different places. Tustin gives people the comfortable life that they desire while still being able to drive to major cities like Los Angeles in an hour and Newport Beach in 15 minutes.

#beachgoals

Waves in the hair, sand in the toes

Irvine Marketplace

If you’re looking to see a movie, shop, and eat, the Irvine Market Place is the place. Only a 10 minute drive from Tustin, Irvine offers a lot of great stores and restaurants, among other things.

The Irvine Market Place is home to the Edward Market Place Cinema, Target, BJ’s restaurant, and a nail salon to name a few. Kids also love to hang out at The Market Place and walk around. 

In N Out

In-n-out has always been one of Tustin’s go-to’s. There are so many In-n-outs in Orange county it’s hard to keep track. Orange County natives are known to love their In-n-out above all.

Animal fries= life

Foothill High School

Although there are many high schools in Orange County, Foothill High School definitely beats the rest. With a new recreation center, top-notch teachers, and insane athletics, Foothill isn’t such a bad place to spend your high school career.

Hospitality

Tustin is also know for its tight-knit, community, especially on holidays holidays.

Whether it’s Halloween, Christmas, or other, Tustin is lit up with lights and decorations to celebrate the holiday.

The picturesque views

The views from the foothills of Tustin prove to outshine all other aspects of the city. If you’re lucky enough to live in the hills of Tustin, you can experience an amazing view of the entire city. Watching the sunset and seeing the lights that fall over the city of Tustin is truly an experience worth seeing.

University of Oregon