Ohio State is one of the best value colleges in America

It’s official – OSU is one of the best bang for your buck schools

According to a new study, OSU is the 107th best value college in America out of their list of 300. Out of the public colleges taken into account, OSU came out at 22nd.

It’s no surprise that one of the best bang for your buck schools is OSU, home of the Buckeyes.

We beat Clemson, Penn State, and Michigan State in the rankings. This almost makes up for the losses we’ve taken from these schools on the football field… almost.

Kiplinger, a business publisher based in Washington DC, revealed the top colleges that give value for money – a ranking based on data on admissions, the total cost of studying there, financial aid available, debt upon graduation and expected salary.

They narrowed down 1200 four year institutions into the top 300 public, private and liberal arts schools.

Ohio State just received recognition for 11 of our graduate programs from U.S. News & World, including nursing, education, and business programs in various specialties.

With our excellent graduate programs and growing undergraduate class sizes, it’s no wonder this is a university to get the most for your money.

See where other colleges rank below – we have included the top 50 institutions, along with every Tab school.

Ohio State Hide Images