Jabrill Peppers is actually the worst

‘Most versatile player’ my ass

Once again, the University of Michigan took a beating from the Buckeyes in the biggest rivalry in college sports. The Buckeyes took home another pair of Golden Pants while the Wolverines probably called their moms crying.

UM’s linebacker and defensive back, Jabrill Peppers, has been a standout all season but his actions last Saturday landed him in headlines for pretty awful reasons.  Here are just some of why he’s actually worse than the douche who left you the morning after without saying goodbye.

He hit an OSU fan after losing

Can you say sore loser? I mean seriously, you can’t get much worse than that.  Not only is it unsportsmen like, it’s just rude as ever. Take a loss like a man and complain about it in the locker room.

He thought he stood a chance

Just hours before THE Game, Jabrill was seen sending texts to friends saying that ‘OSU should be worried.’ Sweet boy should’ve been getting some rest so he wouldn’t have a temper tantrum on the field like a 2-year-old who needs a nap. Save those texts for Michigan girls buddy.

He kicked and spit on our Block O

Before kick off, ESPN caught the early start of Jabrill’s rude actions when he spit on the Block O on the 50 yard line. Rivalry and trash talk is one thing, but attempting to deface our field crosses the line. Harbaugh needs to keep his players in line.

He came to OSU with ‘bad intentions’

In a pre-game interview with the Detroit Free Press, Peppers told reporters that he wanted to “see how [Ohio State] responds to physicality, come with bad intentions. It’s never our intention to hurt anyone, but when we hit you, we want you to feel it. You know what I’m saying?” I think the guy you punched in the face knows exactly what you’re saying, Peppers.

He’s been a bad sport since 2012 in high school

Jabrill must have learned early to be an asshole because this tweet from 2012 shows it. Clearly playing for TTUN surely hasn’t helped him lose his idiot tendencies.

So there you have it. If you didn’t already hate him, you probably do now.  Peppers can most likely count on not getting the Heisman after his actions during Saturday’s game. He may be a good player, but he’s not a good person.

Ohio State