Student tackled during anti-Trump protest

Is it too late to draft a player to the football team?

Since last week’s presidential election, Ohio State students have been protesting Donald Trump’s victory by leading peaceful protests and open discussions on the Oval, at the Statehouse, and in the Student Union.

Today was no different. Several students gathered together in the Union to share their thoughts and to speak out against several issues including racism, sexism, and Islamophobia, to name a few.

An Anti-Trump protestor was standing at the base of the stairs when a student ran from the second floor of the building and tackled him after yelling, “You idiot!” He was quickly subdued by other students and, eventually the police.

The surrounding students channeled their inner Game of Thrones nerd, chanting, “Shame, shame, shame,” as the attacker was escorted out of the building.

Bro whose had enough, sprints down stairs, BURIES anti-Trump protester

A video posted by Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports) on Nov 14, 2016 at 5:34pm PST

According to our Student Body President, Gerard Basalla, the attacker is currently under arrest for assault, and The Ohio State University has placed him under interim suspension for his actions.

Ohio State