Tell-tale signs that he’s an OSU fuckboy

If you have to ask yourself if he is – he probably is

Ahh, so you met a guy and he seemed like prince charming… at first. Week three into texting and you’re starting to ask yourself, “Have I fallen prey to a fuckboy?!”

Well, here’s a list of simple ways to help you answer your own question.

He asks you if you’re going to Bulls later

Bullwinkle’s has notoriously become the spot you “end up at” not the spot you plan to go to. If he is already planning on going to Bullwinkles and want’s to see you there, he knows it’s where you’re going to end your night and ultimately, end it in his bedroom afterwards.

He sends you the same snapchats he puts in his story

This might be petty, but it’s true. He wants to make sure you see what he’s doing, but he doesn’t care enough to personalize it. He also can’t deal with just knowing that you’ve seen his story, he wants to know what time you viewed his snap and see if you will respond to his overly generic snapchat of how much liquor he got for the night.

Joggers are his go-to outfit choice

The tell tale sign for you to “jog” your way out of his life.

If time and time again he picks you up to go to the movies and he is in joggers and a t-shirt, you begin to question if that’s really all he owns.

He actually only talks to you strictly for sexual favors

If every single conversation you have ends up with you annoyed because he brings up sex, he’s probably a fuckboy. Even if you try to change the subject, he always goes right back somehow and makes it about sex.

This is a very easy red flag!

He breathes

Ok, this one is kind of unfair, but they all do…

He takes more selfies and mirror pictures than you do

Because who could love himself more than he does anyways? If every single tinder picture is a selfie of him posing with the duck face, it’s time to swipe left IMMEDIATELY.

His read receipts are on

And he never replies right when he opens your texts. He wants you to know that he’s seen it, but doesn’t care enough to immediately text you back. He wants you to wait around for him, and he wants to see if you’ll hit him with the double text.

The easy solution? Feed him his own poison, trust us, if he sees that you have read his text and haven’t responded, he will get all sorts of fired up.

He only texts you when it’s booty-call hour

It’s 3am, bars are closed and you’re conveniently a few blocks away… “U up?” Lol, no, not for you.

If you have to ask more than once if you can come over, the answer is no *insert Meghan Trainor lyrics here.*

You begin to question his sexuality based on his relationship with his bros

Does he have any pictures without them? And also why doesn’t he hold you the way he holds them?!?! If you find him more affectionate towards the dudes than you, it’s safe to say that he is indeed a fuckboy.

He makes a point to say “the ER is still running” after hooking up

Okay so you’re at his place and you just finished up doing whatever you have been doing, and the first thing he says is “I bet the ER is still running for you to get home.” He got what he wanted, and he doesn’t even have the courtesy to take you home! Say goodbye to this one.

Next time you find yourself asking those questions, refer to this guide to help you end things before you catch the feels, because once that happens, well let’s just say good luck!

**Disclaimer: girls can be just as much of culprits as guys… We can all be fuckboys, it is a genderless crime.

Ohio State