Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders invited to Ohio State

A town hall for the Democratic party will be held on Sunday

CNN and TV one are set to host a town hall for the Democratic party at Ohio State Sunday, March 13th from 8pm to 10pm.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will be in Columbus for an Ohio Democratic Party dinner that night at the Columbus Convention Center.

Hosts include CNN’s Jake Tapper and TV One’s Roland Martin with CNN sourcing that questions will be coming from moderators as well as Ohio voters.

This town hall forum will be coming in perfect timing as Ohio primaries will be held just two days later on March 15th. According to CNN, Hillary Clinton has already accepted the invitation for this event while Bernie Sanders has yet to accept.

The event is scheduled to occur at OSU’s Mershon Auditorium on campus with Ohio State’s spokesman Chris Davey stating that they are “delighted to host” this event. Ticket information will be released soon.

Although this event as well as primaries will be happening over spring break, the forum should be telecast on CNN. Students who are staying on campus should try to make it out to the event and make sure to vote absentee if you will not be in Ohio for primaries.

OSU Student Sean Newman sums it up by saying, “The fact that this is taking place during spring break may be the saddest news I’ve heard all year.”

Stay woke, Columbus.

Ohio State