Prepp is here to save your midterms or help you earn an extra buck

Drop everything and download this app right now…

Launched this semester by NYU students, Prepp is an app that connects students with on campus student tutors. Saul Ancona, NYU student and CMO of the company said, “the idea for Prepp was born when Miro [the CEO of Prepp] couldn’t find a suitable tutor at his university’s tutoring center. He thought that if there was an app for on-demand peer tutoring – all his calc troubles would be over.” Ancona was brought onboard of the project in May and has since brought the app to NYU.

“I love the team because we grew up together and are highly Motivated to revolutionize tutoring on campuses across the country,” said Ancona.

For all those times that you thought the material for that super hard class was impossible (no light at the end of the tunnel… cos ya I feel ya rn) there are now tutors available to help you. Finally, a solution for those moments when you’ve exhausted all of your options or your professor just sucks and you don’t understand the material. The app is free and you can download it right now.

It’s user-friendly because it allows you to browse tutors, their price, reviews and what grades they got in the class. You might even make a friend!

Meanwhile, if you’re a smarty pants that wants to earn an extra buck you can become a tutor on campus by signing up on the other end. Upload your transcript, create a profile and set your rate. It’s super easy and you don’t need to fill out all the extra information allowing you to work on your own schedule and with your own rate.

Basically just go download it already…

NYU