Pro-rape ‘pick-up artist’ Roosh V has organised a meet up in NYC this Saturday

He’s the one who wrote ‘Don’t have sex with feminists’

A controversial meet up led by Roosh V and Return of Kings will take place this Saturday in Union Square.

The gathering is part of an “International Meetup day” where from 8pm onwards only “fellow tribesmen” will be allowed access to all male heterosexual meetings. Roosh , real name Daryush Valizadeh, encouraged his followers to take any photos of women who try to challenge them.

He also promised to “exact furious retribution upon anyone who challenges you in public”. His supporters have been known  to hack and abuse the personal accounts of challengers.

This group has 165 meetings planned in 37 states and 43 countries worldwide.

Roosh V, real name Daryush Valizadeh, is a self-proclaimed “pick-up expert” shot to internet infamy last year when he wrote an article that proposed legalizing rape on private property.

His article “8 Things American Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive to Men” includes “lose the god damn weight” and “talk 80 per cent less” – clearly he is the man of every woman’s dreams.

He calls his meet-ups on Saturday a chance for his followers to “come out of the shadows and not have to hide behind a computer screen for fear of retaliation”.

There are four in New York including one under the arch in Washington Square Park.

Despite meeting in public places, the men will find each other using codes such as “Do you know where I can find a pet shop?” Members who are part of the group are to respond, “Yes it’s right here.”

The men hope that February 6th will be enough of a success to begin permanent tribal meetings at least twice a month.

The group describes themselves as heterosexual, masculine men who believe men should be masculine and women should be feminine. They refuse women, gay and trans men, and men under 21, but accept heterosexual men of all races.

Under their “Community Beliefs,” they insist that “a woman’s value significantly depends on her fertility and beauty. A man’s value significantly depends on his resources, intellect, and character”.

On his blog in February 2015, Roosh V wrote, “I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds.”

He goes on to say that “without daddy government to protect her, a girl would absolutely not enter a private room with a man she doesn’t know or trust unless she is absolutely sure she is ready to sleep with him. Consent is now achieved when she passes underneath the room’s door frame, because she knows that that man can legally do anything he wants to her when it comes to sex. Bad encounters are sure to occur, but these can be learning experiences for the poorly trained woman so she can better identify in the future the type of good man who will treat her like the delicate flower that she believes she is. After only one such sour experience, she will actually want to get fully acquainted with a man for longer than two hours—perhaps even demanding to meet his parents—instead of letting a beer chug prevent her from making the correct decisions to protect her body.”

Roosh V sympathizes for the “honest” men who are trapped in jail because a girl was “too drunk to give consent” and condemns women for being “coddled” with protection against rape.

NYU