The Tab NC State is looking for new writers to join our team

Join the network with over 11 million monthly readers

The Tab NC State is searching for talented student writers to join our growing team. From conducting interviews to breaking campus news, The Tab covers a diverse range of topics all relevant to the Wolfpack.

The New York Times recently described us as "a touchstone for the 18-to-22-year-old demographic". The Tab is a global media network, that’s comprised of professional and student journalists, and reaches an audience of 11 million readers monthly.

When writing for The Tab, you'll become part of a team of writers dedicated to sharing exciting stories and digging into popular culture. You'll join a student-run website prepared to give everyone a voice with our platform, and with the assistance of our NC State Editorial team and Assistant Editors at our Brooklyn office.

Like our Facebook page to keep up with us and sign up to join our team. You don't have to be an English major or have any writing experience.

For more information contact NC State's Campus Editor, Delaney Sexton, at [email protected].

GO PACK!

North Carolina State University