NC State didn’t make the list of beautiful colleges so obviously someone is blind

So sorry we don’t have the gothic look

Okay, yeah, it's a bunch of bricks. They're very pretty bricks. But Condé Nast Traveler didn't agree when they ranked the 25 Most Beautiful Campuses in the US.

Because I'm salty and I strongly disagree, this is a collection of photos to prove them wrong. North Carolina State University is beautiful and they can kiss my butt.

North Campus

The Brickyard

Today was the worst in terms of my timing and planning. I feel so stupid that I decided to leave the library after absorbing this view. Had I waited for another 10 minutes, I could've seen an amazing sunset, but instead I was cursing myself from the bus 😣 Also, how did everyone but me see the rainbow 😭 . .. … Moto G4 … .. . #canon_amateur #explorecarolina #whatasunset #cloudstagraeme #skyonfire #whywelovenature #visitnc #ncoutdoor_inc #tnc_nc #naturenc #fifty_shades_of_nature #welovenc #919isfine #ncstateparks #unlimitedsunset #outaboutnc #sunsets #sunset_hub #sunset #sunset_ig #cloudscape #919view #amateurphotography #sunsetsofnc #sunset_vision #ig_color #flameframes #majestic_sunset #visitraleigh

A post shared by Vitul Varshney (@vitulvrshny) on

Centennial Campus

We have some very talented photographers on campus (like Vitul Varshney) who make an already photogenic campus into something magical. Just the right combination of contemporary architecture and rustic bricks makes our campus unique and beautiful, if only in the eyes of the Pack.

North Carolina State University