Our chancellor earns more money than any other public college executive in North Carolina

But we can only afford 1-ply toilet paper

The Chronicle of Higher Education have released stats about how much every president of a college in America makes in a year, and our man Randy didn’t disappoint.

Chancellor Woodson came in 18th on the list of public college executives making a whopping $796,236 in the 2015-2016 academic year. This is almost $200,ooo more than UNC’s Chancellor Folt, which is oddly satisfying. No wonder The Point is so fancy.

Happy Birthday to the coolest Chancellor around. We hope today rocks. Thanks for everything you #ThinkAndDo for #NCState! ???

A post shared by NC State University (@ncstate) on

There may not be a consensus on how NC State students feel about the work Randy Woodson does as Chancellor, but we all can agree that he does a great job of speaking out when necessary and making students feel welcome. He’s always quick to send out campus-wide emails when crap goes down and he makes appearances at basically every major event we host.

The man is always wearing a smile and that just warms the heart.

I also feel the need to point out that Gottfried made around 2.5 million in 2016, but don’t get me started on that.

North Carolina State University