UMich students wore their trendiest outfits for sylly week

You’ve been serving a lot of LOOKS, Wolverines

As we enter the fall semester of 2017, I've seen a lot of looks.

Which means, you've been serving a lot of LOOKS, Umich students.

The first few days of class are hard on everyone, but we all try to look our best and it totally sets the fashion for the rest of the semester. So what trends can you expect to see roaming Mason hall this year?

Fringed jeans

Amira, a senior studying economics and political science rocks her black, fringed jeans with a casual, plaid shirt.

Bomber jackets

Julia, a junior studying cognitive science is killin' it in her bomber jacket.

Jean jackets

An essential jacket that made a comeback last year — though, were they ever out of style?

Srat tanks

An obvious college staple that can be worn to the gym, class or late night booty call…

Turtle necks

Not all UMich students are basic, like Shay, a sophomore studying sociology, who is looking fun, flirt and professional in her trousers and neck-high top.

Velvet culottes

Claire, a junior studying international studies, who is dived headfirst into the school year in her trendy pants and turtleneck.

Bell bottoms jeans

McKenzie, a junior studying musical theater, slayed sylly fashion week with her bell bottoms and ribbed '70s style top.

Statement coat

Snaps to Cydney, a junior studying musical theater, for her bold, pink outfit that screams confidence. She's just oozing style!

University of Michigan