Ann Arbor ranked best city in America to live in (but honestly who’s surprised)

“Who’s got it better than us? Nobody!” -Jim Harbaugh -Niche.com

Ann Arbor has always been the best city in the heart of U of M students and alum, but now there is legit proof that our city is number one!

In a recent ranking of 100 U.S. cities of best cities to live in, Niche.com ranked Ann Arbor first in the nation.

With a population of approximately 116, 194, Ann Arbor received impressive grades on its report card, including an A+ in public schools, commute, and goodness for families, and an A in nightlife, outdoor life, health & fitness, and diversity. Overall, it earned an A+ ranking.

Ranked just behind Ann Arbor were cities like Naperville, Ill, Arlington, VA, Columbia, MD, and Berkeley, CA. Let it be noted that Columbus ranked near the bottom at #78 and East Lansing didn’t even make the list.

So whether you’re taking a Sunday stroll through the Diag, hanging at the hottest clubs, exploring the endless restaurant options on Main Street, seekingĀ a job, or taking classes, Ann Arbor has the best of everything, and you can relish in the fact that nobody’s got it better than us.

University of Michigan