Harbaugh canceled press conference to go to the Hillary rally, everyone freaked out

In case you missed it, Obama congratulated us on that 9-0 season

On Monday, hundreds of Wolverines turned out to see the leader of the free world speak in support of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. Along with Barack Obama, there were several big names in attendance, Chelsea Clinton and Gary Peters, to name a few. But the surprise attendee everyone is talking about is the football legend himself, Jim Harbaugh.

Harbaugh came onto the scene about a half an hour before Obama was set to speak, walking through the stands and mingling with the audience, and of course taking a lot of selfies.

Obama actually began his speech by addressing Harbaugh, saying “I know you guys are feeling pretty good. 9-0. I talked to coach Harbaugh and he said, ‘No, no. Next game. We got one more to go’ So he’s focused, and I need you to stay focused because I’m asking you to pull off another victory this week.”

Harbaugh was reportedly supposed to have a press conference on Monday, which he canceled to attend the rally, leading many to speculate about his political affiliation. To make things perfectly clear, however, Harbaugh has not revealed who he’s voting for, and it’s not unexpected for a Michigan bigwig to want to see the president when he comes to the university.

One thing is for sure: Michigan Clinton and Trump fans alike are both supporters of Jim Harbaugh.

University of Michigan