The best, most photogenic spots at MSU to beautify your Instagram feed

We might as well take advantage of this gorgeous campus

If going to Michigan State has taught me anything, it’s that we are lucky to have one of the most beautiful campuses around.

To Spartans, it’s just an added bonus to our college experience. But for those of us on Instagram, it not only presents the opportunity to get that Insta aesthetic you’ve always wanted – it also gives you the chance to make all your followers wish they went to MSU, too.

Here are some of our favorite places around campus to take perfect Instagram photos. You can thank us later.

Beaumont Tower

The history of the famous campus clocktower and the picture speak for themselves.

Spartan Stadium

Football season isn’t over yet. So head over with your family, friends, and fellow Spartan fans to Spartan Stadium to witness one of the best parts about going to MSU (and to obviously take some pics, too).

Biochemistry Building garden/courtyard

Okay, this hidden gem behind the Biochemistry Building is EVERYTHING. Its pretty courtyard setting is perfect for photo shoots with friends and can give your Instagram the style it’s been missing.

Eli and Edythe Broad Art Museum

The lack of any 90-degree angle, the consistency of white walls – and yes, the super cool art – create the perfect artsy setting for Instagram-lovers. The look inside is hip, modern and clean. Plus, the variety of exhibits guarantees never-ending options when it comes to picking the perfect location for your next Insta post.

Parking garages

This is such a great location to have an impromptu picture session (especially during a sunset). The urban and industrial feel will make any picture you take memorable to you and your followers.

Hopefully, this has brought you inspiration for your next Instagram post. With a campus as big and beautiful as ours, the choices for dazzling photos are infinite!

Michigan State