We looked up what people think about MSU on Urban Dictionary and it was brutal

Apparently we have STD remnants floating down the Red Cedar

Being a Spartan also means being the underdog, and constantly having to prove ourselves. We are highly hated but highly envied. We can’t even bring up our school without UofM being brought up right along with it. They’re like a little sibling holding on to us that we can’t seem to shake. They’re always hating on us for one reason or another, which they seem to have taken out on our Urban Dictionary definitions.

‘The school that no one actually likes until they realize it’s the only place they are smart enough to go to college’

Jared seems like he was a bit delusional for even wanting to be a Wolverine from the beginning. I would recommend the counseling center to help with his identity crisis.

‘The school motto for some is “Smoke Green, Snort White”‘

Um, excuse me? Our football chants are clever and funny af. But it’s understandable that UofM students don’t think so because the best chant they could come up with, which is just bellowing “you suck” off key, shows they have the sense of humor of a paper towel.

‘Where University of Michigan students visit their dumber loser friends’

Thanks username I_Go_To_Michigan._You_Don’t. for proving my point. UofM students really are just as snobby as everyone thinks they are. Also, that grammar is questionable, so careful who you call dumb.

We always like to end on a positive note, so let’s finally hear some truth about MSU.

‘Not filled with snobby assholes’

That’s more like it.

Michigan State