MSU ranks as a top “sugar baby school”

A lot of Spartans are searching for sugar daddies

Recent findings released by the popular “sugar daddy” site SeekingArrangement.com have revealed which American universities have the most students registering for its services to find sugar daddies. According to the rankings, Michigan State University clocks in at the 15th fastest growing “sugar baby school” in the country.

It’s no secret that the expense of college is crippling to students. The worst part about the financial stress of education is that there is no relief in sight. In fact, the cost of public universities is on the rise – although most politicians talk about the importance of fixing the education system so it helps the student, little is actually done. We are told that we need to attend college so we can get a good job, but once we graduate we find ourselves faced with huge amounts of debt that take years to pay off and few job offers that could actually help us pay off our debts.

A growing number of graduates are taking action in an unconventional way – by turning to wealthy benefactors to help fund them while they pay off their debts. Yes, the year of the “sugar baby” is upon us, and sites like Seeking Arrangement are the perfect place to go if you want to join these innovators. Some might scoff at the mention of getting a “sugar daddy” or “sugar momma,” but few can deny the genius of this moneymaking scheme.

Graduates of MSU are no exception. With 86 new signups to the site in 2016 and a total of 644 students signed up for 2017 so far, it’s clear that many Spartans are embracing this new trend. Scoff and shame all you want, but at least the sugar babies are paying off their debt and probably a few other perks as well.

Michigan State