Spartan head voted the best college football logo

Be bold. Be strong. Be a Spartan

Strength. Pride. Integrity – just a few words used to describe feelings that the Spartan logo sparks to life within faculty and staff, and the public agrees.

Ranked second in a recent Reddit poll and first on Athlon Sports and Life for top 25 FBS logos, the public now knows what MSU has known all along: The Spartan brand reigns almighty.

The Spartan head is simple by nature, but simple should never be underestimated. Its clean, sharp cut lines create a bold image that always leave an impression on the viewer. The deep, forest green holds an underlying power that calms, but holds an unspoken but understood layer of power.

The prominent head piece of a Grecian warrior carries a pride and strength that few can rival, and once the bold, clean lines, deep forest green, and prominent head comes together to form the whole logo, Spartans can’t be beaten. Who wouldn’t want to be represented by the face of warriors so fierce they are still talked about in history classes? As far as branding goes, the Spartan head is not just a football logo, it represents a way of life.

Michigan State