If the characters of Game of Thrones were Big Ten schools

Some of these are so spot on its scary

With the premiere of the new season this past Sunday, we felt it was necessary to see which characters would fit in at each Big Ten school. Here is what we came up with:

Indiana University: Daenerys Targaryen

I feel bad for Daenerys because similar to the IU campus, she is always stuck in the middle of nowhere.

University of Iowa: Brienne of Tarth

Brienne and Iowa share one common trait, their ability to come out of nowhere and dominate in any situation.

University of Michigan: Tyrion Lannister

Tyrian is the super egotistical little brother. Remind you of any school?

University of Minnesota: John Snow

Similar to his job environment, Minnesota’s climate is freezing almost year round. But the golden gophers are strong and intense like John.

University of Nebraska: The Mountain

He’s big and strong and probably grew up on a farm, but most of us still don’t care for him.

Michigan State University: Jaime Lannister

Jaime being the big brother makes him perfect to be MSU. He’s also holds the title as the best swordsmen in all the land.

Northwestern University: Petyr Baelish

Extremely intelligent, but let’s be honest there’s always been something a little awkward about them.

The Ohio State University: Joffrey Baratheon

Let’s be honest, we all hate this kid. Similar to the school.

Penn State: Tywin Lannister

His family name has been around for ages, but he doesn’t have nearly as much power as he used to.

University of Illinois: Sansa Stark

Although she’s still part of the family, she hasn’t really done much to prove herself yet.

Purdue University: Cersei Lannister

Quick to inflict punishment and command a room with her feisty tongue, she’s a force to be reckoned with.

University of Wisconsin: Arya Stark

Just like a badger, she’s got spunk and is a total badass.

Rutgers University: Melisandre, the red woman

Just like the red women, the Scarlet Knights seem like they’ll pose no challenge, but they often come out strong.

University of Maryland: Theon Greyjoy

He’s often treated like a dog and the least wanted character. Not to say that we don’t like Maryland, but there is no reason they are here.

Michigan State national-us