SAE’s Tumblr page is cuter than your sorority’s

Changing frat stereotypes one selfie at a time

Social media is HUGE now. There isn’t one successful club, organization or business that doesn’t have a large social media presence. It is a chance to brand yourself and let people know about your organization. Beginning in the spring of 2014, sororities found the use of a Tumblr page to be helpful with recruitment. Showing pictures of sisters laughing, playing and having a good time invites potential new members of PNM’s to want to rush in the fall.

The Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity here at Michigan State is no different in using a Tumblr page. Their combination of brotherly love, sorority mocking and ability to tastefully shotgun a beer is everything you hoped this page would be and more. Here are just a few pics to prove to you how awesome it is.

Of course the guys are going to support their house and favorite bracelet brand, Lokai.

In their Brookes brothers shorts and blazers, the guys are reaching their “Frat Star” peak.

Yes the guys will even “throw what they know” and support some of their favorite sororities.

Did I mention they make alcohol look adorable?

They even try to give you some pretty inspiring words.

When all is said and done, their page is hilarious and empowering and you can peruse it all with Miracles Happen blasting in the background. Feel free to check out their full page here.

Michigan State