The Tab goes green

Campus news will never be the same

Spartans, prepare for glory. Your new favorite student news source has arrived.

We are The Tab, and we welcome you to the revolution.

Here at The Tab Michigan State, we make it easy for you to stay in the loop because we bleed green and white too. We report the most provoking, interesting and relevant topics and issues that MSU students are talking about. You won’t find stories like these anywhere else because we’re a news site written by Spartans, for Spartans.

Whether you’re throwing bagels in Cedar Village, ghost hunting in Mayo Hall, spending literally every Thursday at RAMA, drowning in food at Brody, navigating the perils of CATA or making friends with the campus squirrels… we get you. And we have a story for you.

From an ode to your favorite apartments and the chaos that goes down in Cedar Village, to an interview with a student DJ who balances school, music and women, to a passionate case for why you only need to go to Life in Color once… if that, we’ve got you covered with everything you always wanted to read about and things you didn’t even realize were missing from your life.

Our amazing MSU community just got a little closer. This is the local student news site you’ll actually want to read, because The Tab Michigan State focuses on the things that you and your friends care about.

Join us as we cheer on our Spartan Dawgs, celebrate victories from the Izzone, fan the flames of our rivalries (what’s up, ScUM?), and take a break afterwards to share in the heavenly joy of Goomba’s Pokee Stix at 2am.

Start following The Tab Michigan State and like us on our Facebook page for all this and much more.

And if you’re interested in writing for The Tab Michigan State, sign up to join our MSU team.  There is no experience necessary to be a Tab reporter, and we’ll teach you what you’ll need to know to keep your fellow Spartans in the know.

Welcome on board, and GO GREEN!

Michigan State