The Tab is taking over Harrisonburg

We’re painting the town red

Dukes, this is the next big thing! Far from the typical, we are the newest and hottest source to all the latest student news.

From Cheesy Thursday’s and fighting for early morning parking to the weekend drunk bus and literally bleeding purple and gold, this is The Tab JMU.

We have given student news a fresh new meaning. Our goal is to bring you stories you actually care about all happening right here in the ‘Burg. You won’t see our content anywhere else. Welcome to the revolution!

Founded in 2009 at Cambridge Univerisity, The Tab is a news site that gives students a platform to report their own stories and show off their best writing skills both professionally and independently. “We are a new kind of news network.”

As students just like you, we will pride ourselves on providing unbiased and reliable news in all things JMU. From figuring out why it always smells like dog food, to an interview with a mermaid among us, to a personal account of a JMU student who doesn’t drink and SPOILER ALERT: still has fun- we’ve got you covered on anything and everything you need.

Stay in the loop by liking our Facebook page and following The Tab JMU so you can stay up to date on the latest and greatest of what’s happening on campus.

Want to get involved, but feel like you don’t have the experience? Well we have some news for you! You don’t need any prior experience to become a Tab reporter – we will teach you everything you need to know. Join the movement! 

James Madison University