Write for The Tab Ithaca: Applications now open

This isn’t your school newspaper

The Tab is America’s leading college news network. You might have heard of us because we broke the story about Malia Obama going to Harvard and we asked Donald Trump what he's going to do for people leaving college.

Or maybe you saw the New York Times article about us earlier this month announcing a huge investment.

The Tab has a grassroots network of the most talented student reporters at over 70 colleges in the US, and a global audience of five million readers.

Applications are now open for The Tab Ithaca Fellowship. The Fellowship is a remote internship recognized by leading media companies and journalism schools, available to the most talented student journalists and writers.

Rewards include limited edition Tab merchandise, LinkedIn recommendations from senior journalists, and internship opportunities at The Tab’s New York office and their media partners.

Since The Tab has been in the States, we have had stories with weekly traffic surpassing the biggest stories in publications like The Washington Post, and The New York Times.

These articles were written by students like you, and with the right ideas, your stories could be next.

For questions about applying, reach out to your campus editor Elizabeth Gulino at [email protected] or our HQ contact in NY, [email protected]

Ithaca College