Shots for sexy cats: The Ithaca College Halloween drinking game

Get your Barton’s ready

It’s that time of the semester again, people of Ithaca: Halloweekend. While the best holiday of the year may unfortunately fall on a Monday this year, who’s to stop us from celebrating a disgusting amount Thursday-Monday?

The 30 degree weather and forecasted snow might turn you off to getting spooky this weekend, but this drinking game should be able to give you a nice alcohol blanket so you can brace the cold. Every time you see one of these, take a shot with your buddies:

Someone dressed as Moonies bouncers

It sounds super original until you see about 10 people on the line in front of you dressed as the same thing.

Someone throwing up on the TCAT

It’s happened many times before, but it’ll happen more than once this Halloween weekend. Be careful where you step.

A onesie

Onesies are all the rage in Ithaca around Halloween. They keep you warm, are funny and are also just plain easy. Let’s take some shots.

A Zoom Tan spray tan

It’s almost winter, and you can bet none of us are still tan from the summer – especially in Ithaca. Take a shot every time you see a usually pale person looking like they just came back from spring break Mexico.

The line at Moonies being longer than 50 people

It’ll happen, kids. If Moonies is usually your go to spot, get there much earlier on Halloweekend. Trust me.

Girls in sports jerseys

Probably even easier to do than a black cat. You’ll definitely see a ton of these, don’t forget to try and keep up with the game!

Pop culture references

Ithaca students can get pretty creative this time of year and pop culture references tend to be a pretty popular thing to dress up as – especially Kim K and Kanye pictured below.

A black cat costume

The easiest costume that costs the least amount of money. You’re bound to see a ton of these. RIP to your liver!.

A freshman wearing lingerie

We all made that mistake before inevitably realizing that Halloween weekend is FREEZING. Wear whatever you want, but make sure you keep yourself warm.

Ithaca College