All the best IC spots for your Valentine’s Day dinner

Rule #1: always make a reservation

Valentine's Day is officially here, and what's the perfect V-Day date without dinner? For all you love birds still deciding where to go for your big romantic dinner tonight, here's a list to help narrow your search.

Iowa Chop House

Book your Reservation Online: Www.IowaChopHouseIC.com

A post shared by The Iowa Chop House (@theiowachophouse) on Jan 18, 2018 at 12:44pm PST

The Iowa Chop House is always a great date spot. It has a calming atmosphere and with a variety of steaks, salads and sides, there's no way you can go wrong with coming here for dinner. Just make sure to call ahead for a reservation so you don't miss out.

The Airliner

Working out your Valentine’s Day plans? Come and get ANY large heart shaped pizza and get our cookie a la mode dessert for free! All day on Valentine’s day! ???

A post shared by The Airliner Bar (@theairlinerbar) on Feb 12, 2018 at 12:19pm PST

If your idea of dinner is a little bit more casual, The Airliner is always a great place to celebrate your love. This Valentine's Day, they'll be serving up heart-shaped pizza and a FREE cookie dessert for you and your special someone.

Graze

Not only does Graze have great food, their drinks are easy to fall in love with. With deals like half-priced wine and happy hour from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., there's nothing better that will set your Valentine's Day mood.

Pullman Bar & Diner

If you feel like pulling out all the stops, then Pullman Bar & Diner is the way to go. With a five course meal and wine pairings per course, this experience will definitely sweep you and your sweetheart off your feet.

Vue Rooftop

Crazy beautiful sight this evening! If you haven’t caught a sunset from up here at Vue Rooftop make a date to check it out! ??

A post shared by Vue Rooftop (@vuerooftop) on Dec 12, 2017 at 2:56pm PST

If romance is number one on your list of things to do, let Vue Rooftop do the talking for you. With an amazing overlook of Iowa City, the sunsets have never looked better and enjoying them with great food, drinks and someone you love is always a plus.

Atlas Restaurant & Bar

With their already stellar menu, plus a couple new dishes for Valentine's Day, Atlas the place to be. They are also offering their own specialty cocktails that will fill your magical evening with all the love you could want.

As long as you plan your night accordingly, there aren't many ways you can go wrong on Valentine's Day. Whether you're going out, having a romantic night in, or getting dinner with the girls, make sure to show your special someone how much you love them.

Vue Rooftop photos courtesy of Elena Alvarez

University of Iowa bar date night dinner Iowa City restaurant University of Iowa Valentine's Day