Hawkeye Football hypes Blackout uniforms for game against OSU

Complete with a promo video featuring “Slippery” by Migos

Everyone has been excitedly awaiting this weekend's football game between the Hawkeyes and Ohio State University, set to be played right here at home in Kinnick Stadium.

Not only has the Hawkeye Football program been pumping us up for this game in particular, one of the biggest of the year, they've also been pushing the blackout theme, as the Hawkeyes will be sporting their all black uniforms to take on the Buckeyes.

Hawkeye Football's social media accounts and players have been posting new photos from a shoot hyping the blackout uniforms, and the shots are dope.

If you didn't catch it, Hawkeye Football's Instagram account posted a collage of photos and videos that form an entire player across Instagram's grid format.

Image may contain: Football Helmet, American Football, Helmet, Hardhat, Crash Helmet, Poster, Collage, Human, Person, People

Lights out | Link in bio

A post shared by University of Iowa Football (@hawkeyefootball) on Oct 29, 2017 at 5:05pm PDT

All the promotional images direct us to a hype video on YouTube, featuring the song "Slippery" by Migos.

It's safe to say the promo has done its job, we're all ready to watch the Hawkeyes take down OSU this weekend. Lights out!

University of Iowa blackout Hawkeye football Iowa City Ohio State University University of Iowa