Everyone is tweeting about Malia Obama visiting campus

She should obviously come to study here

Social media has gone crazy in Cambridge today and it’s not because of your mom and dad are visiting.

Open your laptop, go online and you’ll see everyone talking about Malia Obama being on campus.

As the eldest daughter of the 44th President of the United States battles through the intricacies of the Common App, Malia still seems undecided on which elite institution she wants to attend.

Malia visited Brown last week and images surfaced of her at a party were revelers played beer pong. It created a huge commotion and Brown students sent out an apology.

Many questioned why this caused such an uproar but surely the real question to ask is why she even bothered visiting Brown or any college other than Harvard?

Although everyone here is overloaded with psets, essays, laundry and not to mention their hyperactive parents who are visiting for the weekend – Harvard is obviously the only college she needs to consider.

Some just couldn’t contain themselves knowing they were on the same campus as Obama’s daughter:

While others faced the sad truth of Harvard social scene.

Or the extensive workload of a Harvard student, even though syntax might suggest otherwise.

https://twitter.com/mihehehehe/status/657420211411394560

Hopefully see you next year in the Class of 2020.

Harvard