Write for The Tab Georgetown

We cover the stories you’re interested in hearing about, in a style you want to read

The Tab Georgetown is looking for new, talented writers to join our team. At The Tab Georgetown we pride ourselves in breaking hyperlocal news stories geared towards a college audience.

We cover the stories you’re interested in hearing about, in a style you want to read.

The Tab broke the news that Malia Obama would be studying at Harvard, published a long-term investigative piece on mental health on college campuses, and the ultimate takedown of ‘Total Frat Move’.

From updates on student life, like meal plan upgrades, and the the truth about those hidden tuition fees, to opinion pieces, like what it’s like to be a young person of color in America, we’ve got you covered.

The Tab is a global news network comprised of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 8 million readers every month. We have websites at over 70 universities around the United States, and The Tab Georgetown has been among the The Tab’s top teams in recent months.

You’ll also have the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tab’s New York City offices, and to write for The Tab’s multiple verticals, including Babe, one of the largest women’s websites in the world, and Voices of Color, which highlights stories about racial tension on college campuses.

So like our Facebook page to get the inside scoop on everything happening in Georgetown, and sign up here to join our team and become a part of The Tab Georgetown, no experience necessary.

For more information on applying, contact our Campus Editor Yana Carr at [email protected].

Georgetown University