Your official Florida State University post-Spring Break horoscope

We can’t all be Libras

Spring Break may be over and the looming threat of class may have you stressed about the return to school, but this is an important opportunity for new beginnings. Now is the perfect time to pick up those old New Year’s resolutions and jump back into the last leg of Spring semester. Here’s a tailor-made guide to getting back in the spring of things based on your astrological sign.

Aries (March 21-April 19)

Lately, you’ve been dealing with a conflict with a friend or love interest, and your impulsive side is nagging you to take matters into your own hands. You’re dying to let off some steam, scream, stomp your feet, and tell them exactly how you feel. The return to school provides a great time to do just this, but stay calm, Aries. Take your friend out for a milkshake at the Sweet Shop or just lay a blanket out on Landis and talk things through with them. You don’t need this stress weighing down on you any longer.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Because of your stable nature and need for balance, you didn’t do a whole lot this Spring Break. Maybe a trip to the beach or some quality time with your parents, but nothing too out there. What you need now, Taurus, is to get just a little outside your comfort zone. Take a break from studying once in a while to go see a movie at the ASLC, take an impromptu trip to Lake Ella, maybe even splurge on something fun at First Friday. Take this last month of school to shake things up a little bit; after all, you’re only young once.

Gemini (May 21-June 20)

You’ve been so stressed lately that you need a second Spring Break. School, your personal life, and your future are making your head spin. Your stubborn nature insists that all is lost, that your life is hopeless. With your return to school, you just need to take a deep breath and clear your head, Gemini. Things might not be going great for you right now, but just remember: you have survived much worse than this, and you’ll get through this, too.

Cancer (June 21-July 22)

Your warm personality and tendencies toward being a social butterfly make you a popular person, especially on vacation. You’re always willing to buy a round of drinks and spot your friends for cash. As you return to school, it’s important that you take a look around and make sure you aren’t being taken advantage of, Cancer. Being kind is important, but it isn’t unkind to put yourself first; you need to remember to be kind to yourself.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

As a fire sign, any opportunity you get to have fun is going to be a BLAST. Spring Break is certainly no exception. You’ve been partying all week long, rallying to get back in the club even after a crippling hangover earlier that morning. Your task for the rest of the semester is simple, Leo: chill out a little. As much as you’re dying to go to The Strip two nights in a row, you’ve got studying to do, and you need to hammer it out. Take yourself and your work seriously. Have patience, summer’s almost here.

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

Your middle name may as well be “Organization,” because you are killing the game 24/7/365. Your planner is full (complete with color-coordinated post-its), you’re ahead of your homework schedule, and you’re ready to kick the rest of this semester right in the teeth. By nature, you hate messes and disorganized people, but you need to remember that not everyone has it together like you do, Virgo. Be kind to your friends come exam week; OFFER to help, but don’t scold them for forgetting to study or missing a class.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

You are well balanced, like the scales that lend you their name, Libra. You can see both sides of a situation with ease, but you’re also not quick to forgive someone who tips your scale too far. You hold grudges for years, especially after a relationship turns sour, and that’s what you need to work on in the coming weeks: forgiveness. It’s not good for you to harbor this animosity. Take those who have wronged you out for a drink, and talk. Talk until the hurt is gone. You’re searching for peace, and this is where you will find it.

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

You’ve been in a slump lately, one that feels unshakeable. Romantic, social, academic, emotional; no matter what the root of it is, lately you’ve just wanted to curl up in bed and sleep until it all gets better. Fear not, though, Scorpio, because this return to school is just what you need to shake things up and get back in the swing of things. Break out your highlighters, your planner, and your most upbeat playlist and camp out in Strozier for an afternoon. Your intense nature (and maybe some Starbucks) will have you banging out an awesome schedule to carry you through the rest of the semester with success.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

You are the patron saint of new beginnings. You focus on your goals and don’t stop working toward them until you’ve smashed them to bits. This return to school is your time to shine, and you’ve already got a list of things you want to hammer out before the semester ends. Just remember, Sagittarius, you’re only human. There may be things on that list that you don’t get done. Don’t be so hard on yourself if you fail to accomplish some of your goals. You’re remarkable regardless; progress is progress, no matter how small.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Your grades are fantastic, your schedule for Fall is all lined up, and your life is going swimmingly. Everything is in its proper place, and you couldn’t be happier. Except…you could. Despite having it together, Capricorn, you still can’t find the time to take care of yourself, your own wellbeing. For this last leg of the semester, keep doing you, but make sure to take some time for yourself. Take yourself out for a Bento date or treat yourself to a day off from school. The world won’t collapse if you relax for just a moment.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

There’s somebody new in your life, and you’re as happy as can be, but you’re worried that you’ll get burned like you have before. Your loyal and caring nature has led people to take advantage of you, and there’s a nagging voice in the back of your head that threatens that this will just be more of the same. You’ve got nothing to fear, Aquarius: you’re going to be all right. Let yourself have fun and enjoy the newness; goodness knows you deserve it.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

With the current political climate, your “save the world” personality has got you going above and beyond to make your voice heard. You’re volunteering, making lifestyle changes, and generally being a type of Superman (or woman). But don’t forget about yourself, Pisces. You’re the world to someone, and if you need to save yourself sometimes, that’s okay.

Florida State University